The State Unitary Enterprise of the city of Moscow “Moscow Center for International Cooperation” was established in accordance with the decree of the Government of Moscow dated July 10, 2002 №997-RP.
The Center is subordinate to the Department for External Economic and International Relations of the Government of Moscow, which coordinates, regulates and provides the Center with methodological support.
- The promotion of social and economic development of Moscow;
- The development of investment potential of Moscow;
- Contribution to the efficient use of industrial and scientific-technical potential of the Moscow region;
- Assistance to the establishment, expansion and implementation of international relations of the structural units of the Moscow Government, Moscow industrial, scientific, cultural organizations and foundations.
Our main tasks:
- Promotion of Moscow goods and services to foreign markets;
- Attraction of foreign investments for the implementation of promising projects in Moscow and the Moscow region;
- Ensuring effective interaction between government and commercial entities engaged in international and foreign economic activities;
- Expertise, consulting services, research work, the provision of information and analytical materials, the study of the situation on world markets for goods and services, including the involvement of international organizations and law firms;
- Organization and holding of international symposia, congresses, seminars, round tables and other events;
- Participation in the implementation of the Program of the Government of Moscow concerning cooperation with compatriots abroad;
- Passport and visa services.